| Hypertext Information Systems and Web Sites
Writing and Design (Hard Copy)
Technical Editing (Hard Copy)
- Assembled and edited special issue of the Society for Technical
Communication's academic journal, Technical Communication, called
Modeling Information in Electronic Space, February 2001.
- Edited special issue of the IEEE Transactions on
Professional Communication on Structuring Complex Interactive
Documents, with Introduction. July, 1997.
- Edited draft of Karen Schrivers Dynamics of Document Design, published 1997
by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. May, 1995.
- Did developmental edits, made suggestions for reorganization and design, on Faxphone
B160 and MultiPASS 1000 Manuals for Canon, Inc. April 1995.
- Edited Windows 3.1 Installation Guide and NEFAX Facsimile Equipment Sales
Guide for Nippon Electric Company (NEC), 1994.
- Acted as managing editor and lead writer for The Virtual Playhouse, a book and
CD-ROM disk from Hayden Books, 1994. This book won awards of Distinction and Best of Show
from the New Mexico STC chapter, and Excellence, from the International competition of the
- Edited three suites of manuals, with more than 24 volumes, for Cadence Design.
- Edited Canon LBP User Guide, 1992.
- Edited dozen manuals from Sony, Canon, Casio, and Nikon for Japanese writers writing in
English in Tokyo. 1987-1990.
- Edited 4 manuals from Epson, Fujitsu, and Qronos. 1988-1990).
- Edited two issues of DeskTopics Magazine
for Apple focusing on Desktop Publishing (Fall, 1987), and Business Productivity (Summer,