|Hypertext Information Systems and Web Sites
Writing and Design (Hard Copy)
Editing (Hard Copy)
95 news articles on beauty e-commerce for CosmetiqueNews.com,
reused in print ancillaries, Beauty Business News and International
Cosmetic News. (2000-2001)
2 feature articles about shopping on America Online for Cliffsnotes.com
(subsidiary of IDG), 2000.
two feature-length print articles on beauty Web sites for Beauty
Times (London), 1999-2000.
reportage on more than a thousand web stores, with FAQ: The Best
of Online Shopping: The Prices' Guide, with Lisa Price, Ballantine,
- Co-authored and edited 34 feature articles for Thunderbeam, a webzine for parents
who want to pick the best software for their children at http://www.thunderbeam.com
1996-1997. Won awards and links from C|Net, USA Today, L.A. Times, Pathfinder (Time
- Co-authored 7 feature-length articles for Family PC about health software, interior
decorating software, landscaping software, fitness software, cooking software, vacation
planning software, and digital photography (published September 1994 through December
- Interviewed 24 experts on Macintosh systems, edited interviews for inclusion in Maclopedia,
from Hayden Books. (1995).
- Wrote articles on drama, visual arts, and poetry for magazines such as Art News, Harpers,
Parnassus, Visible Language, and Works (1967-1980)
- Wrote articles about television and video art for magazines such as Readers
Digest, Esquire, Harpers, Art News, TV Guide, and The
Nation; articles compiled in Video Visions (New American Library, 1977).
- Created two seasons (26 half-hour shows) of Video Portraits, an in-depth
interview show broadcast on cable TV in southern Connecticut; selected shows shown at The
Kitchen, New York, NY (1977-1978).